Index is our latest assessment tool created to provide our healthcare practitioners with more accurate insights.
Index finger prick tests are formulated to provide smaller interim assessments on specific biomarker status during the programme of a clinical therapeutic plan. Enabling you to track client progress and gain insights between full FunctionalDX blood panels without the need and additional expense of a full blood draw with centrifuge.
Clarity where it counts. Index finger prick tests use our proprietary functional and optimal ranges to provide clarity when you need it.
Index offers a simple finger prick test, which allows for easy collection from your client’s home. Once the samples are returned you will receive updated test results that track your clients’ result history. These are published within the test history section of the FunctionalDX report, providing comparative test results. Please note that Index does not include the interpretive algorithms of the FunctionalDX reporting. Please see here for an example report.
Index tests include:
- Index Vitamin D: Vitamin D3 (25 OH) (1 tube)
- Index Liver function: ALP, AST, ALT, GGT, Total Bilirubin, Direct Bilirubin, Indirect Bilirubin (2 tubes)
- Index Renal: Uric Acid, Creatinine, Urea, eGFR, CK (2 tubes)
- Index Lipid: Total Cholesterol, Triglycerides, LDL, HDL, ratios: LDL / HDL ratio, Triglyceride / HDL ratio (2 tubes)
- Index B12: B12, Folate (serum) (1 tube)
- Index Iron: Iron, Ferritin, Transferrin, UIBC, TIBC, % Sat (1 tube)
- Index Thyroid: TSH, FreeT4, Free T3, Total T4, Total T3 (2 tubes)
You may purchase one test or two tests together if you wish to test more biomarkers. Please note the maximum amount of tests we can send out in one kit box is 2. Please be aware you will need to provide blood samples for each individual Index test. We require a maximum of two filled tubes of blood for each Index test. If you purchase multiple Index finger prick tests, you need to provide multiple filled blood tubes.