Brain Check Upgrade
Cognitive affecting issues such as Alzheimer’s and Dementia have now become the UK’s number one cause of death, overtaking Cardiovascular disease. Dementia is thought to affect 1 in 14 over 65’s and over 40,000 people in the UK under 65 have been diagnosed with early onset Dementia.
Now more than ever, it's time to take control of cognitive health. FDX Brain Check is formulated to provide a comprehensive investigation into factors affecting the health of the brain including; inflammation, cardiovascular dysfunction, toxic metals, endocrine and immune system function, hormone balance, key vitamin and minerals, plus markers associated with depression, anxiety, ADHD and any kind of personality disorder.
- Those who would like a comprehensive review of their cognitive health
- Those concerned or wanting to know more about their health outlook, looking to identify potential areas for cognitive decline risk.
- Those interested in ageing well and looking to future proof their health and wellbeing / reduce the ageing process on their cognitive performance
- Those with conditions or symptoms that suggest concerns to cognitive function such as Cardiovascular Disease, high blood pressure, Diabetes, metabolic conditions, memory changes, cognitive changes
- Those with family history of ageing and degenerative cognitive conditions
Fasting blood draw required in the morning.