FDX 31 Workplace
Chronic stress causes the poor functioning of the immune system, glycaemic system, impaired performance, and loss of cognitive function. When exogenous work stress is compounded with physiological endogenous stressors, serious dysfunction can occur.
FDX WorkPlace is designed to provide a thorough review of the current health and functioning of the body to reveal the hidden effects of exogenous and endogenous stress upon the body. Using key biomarkers to consider mitochondrial function, sugar and lipid management, chronic inflammation, immune function, oxidative stress, and thyroid hormones along with key nutrient status.
- Those experiencing health issues which are impacting their performance at work
- Those who are concerned about their health in the workplace
- Those who wish to support the health and wellbeing of their employees
- Those with signs and symptoms or existing chronic conditions that are requiring support within the workplace
- Employers who are actively seeking health support for their employees and aware of the effects of exogenous stress in their workplace.
Liver & Gallbladder
Minerals & Metals
FDX WorkPlace assessment considers 13 body systems, 7 accessory systems, 7 macronutrient systems, 14 micro-nutrient deficiencies and 40 clinical dysfunctions to reveal more about your client’s health picture and help them to achieve their optimal performance.
Fasting blood draw required in the morning.