FDX 403 Man Essential
- You will receive one report for both practitioner and client. This is a lighter version of the full FDX Professional report that uses our functional ranges and comprehensive analysis.
- Essential reports can be compared with another Essential report, to track client and protocol progression.
- Selected add-ons are available for the Femme and Man Essential products.
- You cannot add on any post test add-on or upgrades after the test has been run.
- Support calls are 30 mins for first Essential test and 15 mins thereafter, additional interpretation time can be purchased.
FunctionalDX Essential range brings you a lite version of our renowned broad spectrum biomarker panels without the need for centrifuging. Designed for clients with smaller budgets or without access to centrifuge. These panels are created from handpicked biomarkers which are more stable during transportation back to our laboratories.
- Men looking for a general review of their health status including hormones
- Men with conditions or symptoms that require/ suggest an investigation
Liver & Gallbladder
Minerals & Metals
No add-ons available
Fasting blood draw required in the morning.
This panel does not require a Centrifuge.