FDX 505 KBMO FIT 176
The FIT 176 Test is a patented multi-pathway delayed food sensitivity test. The test uses patented technology that measures both IgG and Immune Complexes, the most common food-related pathways in the body. We have also added the Gut Barrier Panel (GB Panel) which includes our unique zonulin assay which now helps provider’s evaluate if patients have leaky gut, and or food sensitivities.
This enables the FIT test to be able to identify food sensitivities, inflammation and leaky gut from a single test.
- Those struggling to lose weight
- Those with an Autoimmune disease
- Those suffering with Migraines
- Those with Thyroid Problems
- Those with arthritis
- Those with brain fog
- Those with persistent fatigue
- Those with digestive/gut issues/skin problems
- Those with fibroids, endometriosis or breast cancer
Your Kit IncludesFingerstick Collection Instructions Bloodspot Card Sterile Single-Use Lancets Alcohol Prep Pad Biohazard Bag Patient Requisition Form Pre-Stamped USPS Mailing Envelope OR a UPS Bag and Pre-Paid Label